INVENTORY CONTROL RF PRO – COMPLETE MOBILE HC1 SOLUTION
Inventory Control RF Pro includes all the functionality of the Standard edition, PLUS:
- Real-time 802.11 b/g/n data transfer
- 5 PC clients (network capability)
- Kitting and assembly
- Create, print, and e-mail purchase orders
- Full receiving functionality
- Order picking and tracking
- Manage multiple suppliers per item
- Supports unit breakdowns during receiving
- Track non-inventory items, including supplies
Complete Mobile HC1 Solution
The Complete Mobile HC1 Solution is a complete inventory tracking solution geared to easily meet the demands for your daily applications. The solution features Wasp Inventory Control software, HC1 mobile computer, and WPL305 desktop barcode printer.
Wasp Inventory Control software makes accurately tracking inventory simple and intuitive. Load the software on a PC, and use the mobile license on the HC1 mobile computer. The HC1 gives you the flexibility to scan and track inventory away from your PC, allowing you to update inventory records and perform transactions on-the-go. Updates and changes made in the field are instantly shown in the main database, giving you real-time visibility of stock levels, locations, and more. The WPL305 barcode printer adds the capability to print inventory tags, product labels, and shipping labels.
The Complete Mobile HC1 Solution is supported by Wasp, so you are assured that everything works together right from the start.
The HC1 mobile computer is ideal for use in field service, retail, hospitality, and logistical environments. Rugged construction enables the HC1 to withstand multiple 5’ drops to concrete and provides an IP65 rating for protection against dust and water. Easily collect and view data with the 3.8 inch Wide VGA transflective color touch screen, 26-key Numeric keypad, and integrated laser scan engine. The HC1 features a Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system for fast, reliable performance.
The WPL305 desktop barcode printer offers direct thermal and thermal transfer technology in a compact footprint. Create high quality barcode labels at up at 5 inches per second, ideal for labeling inventory, warehouse shelves, and packages for shipping. Featuring USB, serial and parallel connectivity, the WPL305 offers easy installation. User-friendly clamshell design makes it simple to load and change media and ribbons.
Inventory Control Software
Get in control of your inventory with Wasp Inventory Control – the complete inventory tracking solution for small businesses. Increase the value of your business, satisfy your customers and create more freedom in your life with Inventory Control.
Wasp Inventory Control will help you eliminate common inventory problems including:
- Costly end of year inventory write-offs
- Inaccurate inventory counts resulting in customer dissatisfaction and loss of sales
- Wasted time spent searching for missing inventory
Engineered to improve efficiency and profitability, Wasp Inventory Control provides the capabilities you need to accurately track inventory, without the complexity or expense of an enterprise solution. Easy. Efficient. Affordable.
Ideal for businesses ranging from individual contractors to larger operations with multiple locations, Inventory Control delivers advanced capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Inventory Control is recommended for:
- Light manufacturing and distribution centers
- Stock rooms & supply closets
- Inventory-carrying trucks, ships or containers
- Installation contractors or any business that buys, stocks and sells parts and products
Inventory Control allows you to define multiple sites (including a warehouse, stock room, or supply closet) with multiple locations (a bin, shelf, or even a pallet within the location). It’s simple to track your inventory by location, serial number, lot or any combination of the numerous ‘track-bys’.
Easily create barcode labels with Wasp Inventory Control. Print barcode labels or inventory tags using data from the Inventory Control database. Attach barcode labels to inventory items, physical locations or pallets to quickly improve efficiency.
This ready-to-use inventory tracking solution includes:
- Inventory Control RF Pro software
- HC1 mobile computer
- WPL305 barcode printer with sample ribbon and labels
- 1 Wax Ribbon 2.16" x 820'
- 1 roll of 2" x 1" Thermal Transfer paper labels
- 5 PC client licenses
- 1 mobile computer license
- Integrated full version of WaspLabeler
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
PC System and Server Requirements
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:
- Windows® 8 Professional
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows Vista Premium
- Windows XP (SP3) Professional
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- 750 MHz or faster processor (2 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 10 GB of available disk space
- 1024 x 768 display, 256 colors minimum
- DVD drive for installation
Mobile Computer Requirements
Wasp Inventory Control supports Windows® Embedded Handheld, Windows Mobile, and Windows CE devices only.
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Windows Mobile 2003 or later
- Windows CE 4.2 or higher
- 64 MB of RAM
Wireless Network Requirements
In order to utilize the real-time capabilities available in Inventory Control RF Pro or RF Enterprise, you must either:
- Have an existing 802.11 b/g/n wireless network
- Purchase 802.11 b/g/n wireless infrastructure