Wasp Inventory Cloud Shopify Integration Release slated for Feb. 4, 2023
The e-commerce integration for Shopify will connect your Shopify account to InventoryCloud and bring your orders from Shopify into InventoryCloud as pick orders.
New e-commerce integration for Shopify will connect your Shopify account to InventoryCloud and bring your orders from Shopify into InventoryCloud as pick orders.
Please contact BarcodeShack to learn more about Wasp’s new Shopify integration.
More about the Feb 4, 2023 Release of Wasp Inventory Cloud
- A new site tab on each item allows you to set up minimum/maximum stock levels at the site level. Notifications can be set up to alert when a site falls below minimum stock level. The low stock grid will also show items below the minimum stock level for the site
- Ability to save a partially built assembly.
- Ability to disassemble an assembly. This works off the build order, so it will not work with assemblies built with the auto-build feature. When a disassemble is performed, the individual items will go back to the location they came from unless the item is designated to be scrapped on disassemble.
- New API calls for vendors, including create new, update, search and delete.
- New API calls for manufacturers, including create and edit manufacturers. Please visit the Wasp API page for more information on our available APIs.
Please contact BarcodeShack to set up a meeting to learn more about these functions and improvements to Wasp Inventory Clloud.
BarcodeShack provides businesses with industry-leading hardware and software products and one-on-one assistance to help you select and implement a software solution that will meet your business requirements and overcome your current inventory management challenges. Our barcode-based systems specialists provide the knowledge and resources you need to choose, deploy and integrate the right solution that will scale with your small business as it grows. Consult with a BarcodeShack professional today to discuss your requirements and challenges, so you can be sure you reap the benefits of using the best solution for your inventory control and tracking needs.