Terms and Conditions and Returns:
1. ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY Your receipt of any electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. BarcodeShack reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Purchase Orders (government agencies and other organizations at our discretion) as methods of payment.
3. All logos and product pictures are trademarks of their respective names. All product pictures and descriptions are direct from the manufacturers.
4. All items come with the factory original warranties which vary from item to item. Most Items have a 12 month warranty.
5. If an order is in the fulfillment stage, such order cannot be cancelled.
6. Any purchases made from BarcodeShack signify your agreement with all of the below terms.
1. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days upon receipt of product.
2. You must obtain - Return Materials Authorization number/RMA # prior to a return or exchange.
3. The RMA # must be clearly noted on the outside of the return/exchange and inside of the return/exchange.
4. Returns/exchanges must be packed and double boxed.
5. The return/exchange must be sent to the address listed on the RMA# documentation.
6. All original packaging materials and product box must be present at time of the return/exchange.
7. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
8. A re-stocking fee of 25% of the total invoice is applied to all returns.
9. A re-stocking fee of 20% is applied to all exchanges.
10. Defective item may be returned for replacement only within above manufacturer specified time frame. After manufacturer specified time frame, the defective item can be repaired or replaced by the manufacturers of the item within the warranty period of the product
11. Defective item may be returned for replacement only within above manufacturer specified time frame. After manufacturer specified time frame, the defective item can be repaired or replaced by the manufacturers of the item within the warranty period of the product.
12. Shipping cost for return is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
13. Please call 301-254-3410 for assistance.