INVENTORY CONTROL – COMPLETE MOBILE SOLUTION
Knowledgeable Industry Veterans
We've got Answers.
The Complete Mobile DT60 Solution is a complete inventory tracking solution, designed to provide the versatility and reliable performance your application demands. The solution features Wasp Inventory Control software, DT60 mobile computer, and WPL305 desktop barcode printer.
Wasp Inventory Control software makes accurately tracking inventory simple and intuitive. Load the software on a PC, and use the mobile license on the DT60 mobile computer. The DT60 gives you the flexibility to scan and track inventory away from your PC, allowing you to make updates and changes on-the-go. Updated information can be transferred to the Inventory Control database using the DT60 communication cable. The WLP305 barcode printer adds the capability to print inventory tags, product labels, and shipping labels.
The Complete Mobile DT60 Solution is supported by Wasp, so you are assured that everything works together right from the start.
The DT60 features the best ergonomics on the market paired with the most comfortable and durable pistol grip in the industry. With its 38-key functional keypad, the DT60 is the premier solution for applications in retail, warehouse, and logistics environments.
The WPL305 desktop barcode printer offers direct thermal and thermal transfer technology in a compact footprint. Create high quality barcode labels at up at 5 inches per second, ideal for labeling inventory, warehouse shelves, and packages for shipping. Featuring USB, serial and parallel connectivity, the WPL305 offers easy installation. User-friendly clamshell design makes it simple to load and change media and ribbons.
Inventory Control Software
Get in control of your inventory with Wasp Inventory Control – the complete inventory tracking solution for small business. Increase the value of your business, satisfy your customers and create more freedom in your life with Inventory Control.
Wasp Inventory Control will help you eliminate common inventory problems including:
- Costly end of year inventory write-offs
- Inaccurate inventory counts resulting in customer dissatisfaction and loss of sales
- Wasted time spent searching for missing inventory
Engineered to improve efficiency and profitability, Wasp Inventory Control provides the capabilities you need to accurately track inventory, without the complexity or expense of an enterprise solution. Easy. Efficient. Affordable.
Ideal for businesses ranging from individual contractors to larger operations with multiple locations, Inventory Control delivers advanced capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Inventory Control is recommended for:
- Light manufacturing and distribution centers
- Stock rooms & supply closets
- Inventory-carrying trucks, ships or containers
- Installation contractors or any business that buys, stocks and sells parts and products
Inventory Control allows you to define multiple sites (including a warehouse, stock room, or supply closet) with multiple locations (a bin, shelf, or even a pallet within the location). It’s simple to track your inventory by location, serial number, lot or any combination of the numerous ‘track-bys’.
Easily create barcode labels with Wasp Inventory Control. Print barcode labels or inventory tags using data from the Inventory Control database. Attach barcode labels to inventory items, physical locations or pallets to quickly improve efficiency.
This ready-to-use inventory tracking solution includes:
- Inventory Control Standard software
- DT60 mobile computer with pistol grip
- WPL305 barcode printer with sample ribbon and labels
- 1 Wax Ribbon 2.16" x 820'
- 1 roll of 2" x 1" Thermal Transfer paper labels
- 1 PC client license
- 1 mobile computer license
- Integrated full version of WaspLabeler
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
PC System and Server Requirements
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:
- Windows® 8 Professional
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows Vista Premium
- Windows XP (SP3) Professional
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- 750 MHz or faster processor (2 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 10 GB of available disk space
- 1024 x 768 display, 256 colors minimum
- DVD drive for installation
Mobile Computer Requirements
Wasp InventoryControl supports Windows® Embedded Handheld, Windows Mobile, and Windows CE devices only*.
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Windows Mobile 2003 or later
- Windows CE 4.2 or higher
- 64 MB of RAM